Statement of ethos and values
Statement of Ethos
The culture of Arts 4 Wellbeing is to ensure a person centred approach. To use creativity and the arts to provide a better quality of life for vulnerable people in South Tyneside. Promoting equality and diversity which is embedded throughout the organisational culture, commitment to each other and to the members who attend our centre.
"Arts 4 Wellbeing is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change".
Although the challenges in addressing mental health within South Tyneside are immense and agreed greater than in many other areas, the Trustees, staff and volunteers of Arts 4 Wellbeing are both passionate and committed to helping members through preventative and therapeutic activities and approaches
- Provide a professional structured service that develops clients in an environment where they feel safe, happy and able to socialise
- Acknowledge the power of 'prevention' - recognise the impact on the lives of members
- Provide opportunities to stretch members skills, abilities and personal satisfaction with a targeted approach to each individual member
- Valuing all opinions as every individual has a voice
Our core values
- Equality and Diversity
- Respect for others and tolerance
- Health and Wellbeing
- Innovation for change